- Applicants will be considered for Unconditional Admission based on a combination of the ACT or SAT test score and high school GPA.
- An admission index score of 45 or higher will be considered for unconditional admission contingent upon the following:
- · An ACT score of 25 or higher (SAT of 1130 or NEW SAT of 1220 or higher) will result in automatic unconditional admission and no high school GPA is required to be submitted.
- · An ACT score of 15 or lower (SAT of 760 or NEW SAT of 860 or lower) will not be considered sufficient for unconditional admission, regardless of high school GPA.
- · An HSGPA of lower than 2.5 will not be considered sufficient for unconditional admission, regardless of test score.
- If your admission index score is lower than 45 please contact the KLCU admissions office for more information
For any questions please contact email@example.com
Points to Note
- Admission in KLCU is confirmed only after correct submission of documents as well as payment of your Fee
- The Student Number will generated within 3 to 4 working days from correct submission of the above documents, payment of the complete fee to us, verification of email and mobile number and also if the documents are not disapproved for any of the reason by the University.
- University reserves all the rights for approving the documents and we will not be responsible if any of your documents is disapproved for any reason.
- If for any reason, the documents are disapproved or verification is not done on or before the cut-off dates, University will be charging a late fee.
- We will not be responsible for it and you will have to pay the applicable late fee after the cut-off days.